Some basic facts:
- I learned poetry at the faculty of Computer Science. The first poem was this: 1+1=10
- I’m annoyed when writers of vampire, witches, and werewolf stories are classified as SF writers. For the 100th time: Vampires are not science fiction.
- Aliens are friends, not food.
- I have a need for speed, why is the darn FTL drive offline? Lieutenant Scott !!!
As to this space:
- It’s a place for thoughts, both original and non-original; All thoughts are welcome.
- All comments are welcome. Never too late to comment on old posts.
Live long and prosper. And may the force be with you.
(Above words copyright Star Trek and Star Wars)